Personal Training is exactly that – personal to you.
We work closely with you to design sessions and a training programme around your unique lifestyle so you can achieve your goals. Together we will agree short and long term goals and work towards them. Everyone is different, every goal is specific to you, and no two training programmes are the same. Our personal training sessions are tailored to your needs.
All you need is the willingness to give yourself the opportunity to change. We will help you with:
- Goal setting and progress tracking
- Improving your fitness and health
- Safe weight loss
- Being motivated and inspired
With an established background in physiotherapy plus sports and remedial massage we are well equipped to help you overcome injuries and get you back functioning at 100% as quickly as possible.
In addition to Personal Training we offer guided off-road running sessions for individuals and groups – for more information on this see this page. Whether you are a beginner wanting to give fell running a try, or an experienced runner wanting a guide around the local area, we are available to help.
- Chartered Physiotherapist / Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Certified 3rd Age Woman Instructor
- Pregnancy Exercise & Birth Preparation Programming
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- UK Athletics Fell Leader in Running Fitness
- ITEC Level 2 Certificate in First Aid for Sport
- Wilderness First Aid Certificate
- Mountain Leader / Hill and Moorland Leader (MTA)
- Member of Climb Britain (formerly BMC)