There is no better time to take control of your physical and mental health than when you are considering getting pregnant. Preparing for any event takes time, and we believe this is the perfect time to get your body in the best shape ever.
Exercise and training in this stage will:
- Improve your general health, strength & fitness
- Teach you strategies to connect with and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
- Improve core strength to help protect your spine – vital once you are pregnant and as your centre of gravity alters
- Promote good nutritional habits
- Ensure safe weight loss if needed
The prenatal period is a key stage in developing strong physical fitness, ensuring your body is ready for pregnancy. Through regular exercise you will build strength on an emotional as well as physical level. Both key elements on this incredible journey.