Pregnancy is a magical experience and there is no better time to take extra care of yourself. Lynne has over six years hands-on experience and knows how to ensure you leave the treatment room feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Massage treatments are designed to provide you with relief from muscle tension, especially in your back, shoulders and neck where you are likely to need most attention. Lynne’s treatments incorporate soft tissue release and realignment to counterbalance the physiological changes occurring in your body during pregnancy (weight increase, hormonal changes, postural and breathing adjustments).
Once you’ve given birth, postnatal massage boosts your recovery and will sooth your aches and pains. Lynne will address any postural changes, such as those brought on when you are breastfeeding.
Come and experience some quality ‘me time‘, where you are allowed the space to breathe in peace. You will be able to switch off from the daily hustle while Lynne releases muscle tension and shows you how to carry forward the feeling of ease into your daily life.
Benefits of massage:
- Aids relaxation and provides you with essential “me time”
- Promotes rest, recuperation and healthy sleep
- Reduces joint pain caused by muscle tension or swelling and fluid retention
- Eases backache, shoulder tension and neck pain caused by postural changes
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints
- Relieves discomfort caused by specific conditions such as Carpal Tunnel, Sciatica and Piriformis Syndrome
- Postnatal massage helps the healing process by improving blood flow to the healing areas
Treatments and techniques are individually tailored to your specific needs and Lynne always ensures you are positioned safely, relaxed and comfortable in our warm treatment room.
Massage treatments are available for pregnant clients in their second and third trimester and always include a thorough consultation. This ensures you receive a safe treatment to suit your individual needs. If you have any specific question please call Lynne on 07985 251185 to have a chat.
Price: £46.50 for 1 hour (1hr minimum)
To book call us on 07985 251185 or email email@example.com
CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON….